Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tag cloud: interesting

My new tag cloud is brought to you courtesy of tagcloud.com. I thought it might be an easy shortcut to generating tags, because Blogger doesn't seem to support an easy method for generating tags.

Tagcloud generates the cloud from my RSS feed, which is nifty, though somewhat problematic. The initial 100-item cloud included items like "obviously" and "apparently" and "reg req'd". So apparently, I use the word "apparently" too much, and, obviously, "reg req'd" isn't really a topic of interest.

So some editing is necessary. But once the editing is done, the tag cloud seems to emphasize the extent to which one repeats oneself. Anyway, now I've got some functional tags for finding stuff about certain stuff. ("Stuff" was another item I had to take out of the tag cloud.)

No comments: