Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pool at noon

I've been trying to get to the pool to swim a few laps at least twice a week. Up until a couple weeks ago, I was doing pretty well, but two busy weekends kinda got me off track. Fortunately, the pool (at the high school near where I live) is open for lap swimming from 11:30-1:30. Today, I ditched work at 11:40 and met my wife at the pool. I got to school promptly at noon, swam half a dozen laps, showered, and got back to my desk at 1:00. Pretty slick, and at $1.50 a visit, deeply satisfying to my inner cheapskate. I hope I can keep it up through the winter, because a 20-25 minute swim really feels good without leaving me legless for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I hope you can keep it up. I have found swimming really helps me.
Take care,
Jaime