Monday, November 21, 2005

Journal: Giving Cymbalta another try

A couple months after quitting in frustration, I've decided to give Cymbalta another try. The Zonegran I've been adding over the last couple months to my usual load of Neurontin hasn't seemed to do much for the burning neuropathic pain in my legs. And the shortened days have left me feeling impatient, frustrated, lonely. The bottom line, I guess, is that the pain relief and mood enhancement I got from Cymbalta may be worth waking up in my own pee a couple times a night.

It's just been a few days since I started the Cymbalta, but I think I've noticed a small decrease in the pain already: when I woke up this morning, I didn't feel the same dull ache that has made it so difficult to get out of bed. I haven't been sleeping well, though. I think last night I got up to pee like five times.

technorati tag:

No comments: