Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Off to the east coast for a conference this week, so just bits and pieces:
1. Boat-related discombobulation last weekend...still too hot, I guess...both my wife and sister-in-law in attendance...afterward, wife asked if she should try backing up the trailer...actually thought for a couple second before saying "Nope."
2. Wife found a giant puffball mushroom the size of a Hyundai growing in the neighbor's yard...you'd think they'd be a lot tastier than that.
3. DHEA supplements consigned to shoebox full of other non-miraculous cures.
4. Hockey tape looks really cool on the handle of my cane.
5. Finally bought small electric snowblower, guarranteeing dramatic accelleration in global warming.
6. Pain hurts.
technorati tag: multiple sclerosis